~She Scrapbooks ~ La Plaza Grande ~ 918 Bichara Blvd ~Lady Lake (The Villages), Florida ~32159
~Store Hours ~Monday - Saturday 10 to 5 ~ Sunday closed

352-259-6226 shescrapbooks@gmail.com




Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In the store...

We have restocked all things Ranger! Full stock on Distress, pearl mists, perfect pearls, color wash and more. I will be doing an inking class in the next couple of weeks...so keep a check on your email for information. I'm so excited to share some of the things that I learned at Ranger U with all you girlies!!!
Lots of new Donna Downey stuff...flowers, lace, canvas products and all of her stamps are now in stock. Good stuff.
We have the tinkling H2O's and they are selling pretty quickly.
New Prima papers, the new line Soul Food from Melody Ross, Crate Paper, all the cardstock has been restocked as well.
Drop by and see me, I would love to show you what's new! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment