~She Scrapbooks ~ La Plaza Grande ~ 918 Bichara Blvd ~Lady Lake (The Villages), Florida ~32159
~Store Hours ~Monday - Saturday 10 to 5 ~ Sunday closed

352-259-6226 shescrapbooks@gmail.com




Thursday, February 18, 2010

More new stuff...

The new stuff is rolling in to She Scrapbooks at a very fast pace now!!! Can you hear me squealing in delight??? Yesterday we received Prima and a restocking of the new Martha Stewart punches!!!
Prima has delicious new papers, bling, pearls, flowers, the new Donna Downey stuff and my personal favorite...vintage lace!!!! My mind is whirling at the total inspiration I am getting from just seeing all this new product hit the shelf in the store. I can't wait to take some home and actually play with it, wink.
By the way Donna will be here tomorrow and we are so excited...we have a few spots left in her classes so if you've been sitting on the fence now is the time, sign up and join in the inspiration fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment