~She Scrapbooks ~ La Plaza Grande ~ 918 Bichara Blvd ~Lady Lake (The Villages), Florida ~32159
~Store Hours ~Monday - Saturday 10 to 5 ~ Sunday closed

352-259-6226 shescrapbooks@gmail.com




Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Basic Grey goodness...


Here is a little peak at the new Basic Grey...yummo is all I can say! My favorite is their new One Size Fits All line...think grid and script. Perfect for the everyday, cards, home decor and so much more. When this one arrives I think it will just fly off the shelf, and I plan on some flying home with me too! My next favorite is Capella, elegant-vintage is what I think when I look at these papers. They are simply gorgeous! Capella can be used for wedding, heritage, babies, love, shabby...the possibilities are just endless. Love, love, love it! And my third favorite but not the last (we want to save some surprises!) is the new whiskers. For all us pet owners this is the perfect line to capture the fun they bring to our lives!!! We will keep you posted as to when all this paper goodness arrives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment