~She Scrapbooks ~ La Plaza Grande ~ 918 Bichara Blvd ~Lady Lake (The Villages), Florida ~32159
~Store Hours ~Monday - Saturday 10 to 5 ~ Sunday closed

352-259-6226 shescrapbooks@gmail.com




Monday, September 28, 2009

Exciting news...


We are very happy to announce that Heidi Swapp will be coming to She Scrapbooks November 13 and 14 to teach classes. We will be announcing the details in about a week, but wanted to give you the dates so that you can make plans to join in the fun. You won't want to miss out so mark your calendars, save those dates and get ready for some Heidi inspiration!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so excited! I just found your blog on Heidi's blog and I am super excited that she is coming to Fl. I live in New Smyrna, but She Scrapbooks is close enough to come to the classes in Nov. I can't wait to find out more detail...save me a seat! ;-) Corey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! This is so exciting. We will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!!! can't wait - have it marked on my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting for the thing to sign up for the classes I cannot wait so excited

    Kathy de Ron

    ReplyDelete